||2006 - 2011
||AED1,508,996,079 and US$738,665,919 Fixed lump sum for civil and rail works respectively.
A full turn key project that includes design and construction of both the civil works and rail system. The project comprises of 8 underground stations, 12 elevated stations, 1 Depot. The length of project is 8 km underground and 15 km above ground. Rolling stock comprises 17 trains, 42 trains in 2015 and 50 trains in 2020.
- Route covers the area between Al Nahda Street to Health Care City
- The total length of the line is around 23 km.
- The route is made up of 15 km elevated section comprising 12 Stations, and 8 km Underground section including 6 Stations - excluding Union Square and Khalid Ben Al Waleed (Red Line) Interchange Stations.
- Estimated journey time from start to finish of the Line is approximately 26 minutes
|Green Line Stations
- Etisalat Station, situated at Al Qusais near Emirates Road
- Al Qusais Station
- Airport Free Zone Station
- Al Nahda Station
- Stadium Station
- Al Qiyadah Station
- Abu Hail station
- Abu Baker Al Siddique Station, near Al Muraqqabat Police Station
- Salah Uddin Station
- Baniyas Square Station
- Palm Deira Station
- Al Ras station
- Al Ghubaiba Station
- Al Fahidi Station
- Oud Metha, near Al Nasr Club
- Dubai Healthcare City