Guest Posts, Link Building, SEO, Pay-Per-Click campaigns
Advanced Search
Home / Features / Awqaf and Minors Affairs Foundation, Dubai Foundation for Women and Children Sign Cooperation Agreement
Special Features

Awqaf and Minors Affairs Foundation, Dubai Foundation for Women and Children Sign Cooperation Agreement

Awqaf and Minors Affairs Foundation (AMAF) today signed a cooperation agreement with the Dubai Foundation for Women and Children (DFWC) with regard to investing in a plot of land for endowment purposes. Located in Al Warqa 1 area in Dubai, the 15,100 square feet plot of land will be used to construct a building, the proceeds from which are to be allocated to endowments. His Excellency Ali Al Mutawa, Secretary General of AMAF and Her Excellency Afra Al Basti, Director General of Dubai Foundation for Women and Children, signed the agreement at AMAF’s headquarters in Dubai’s Al Nahda area in the presence of several directors and officials from both entities.

Under the agreement, 30 percent of the net revenues from the endowment property will be allocated to AMAF’s reconstruction portfolio. The Foundation is tasked with the construction, investment, leasing and managing the property, as well as with the distribution of the remaining 70 per cent of the net income.

His Excellency Ali Al Mutawa said: "Through this cooperation agreement with the Dubai Foundation for Women and Children, we reiterate our commitment to working collaboratively with various governmental and semi-governmental entities keen to enable the needy and underprivileged segments of society. In doing so, we contribute to achieving the UAE's strategic goals of raising the economic growth rate and ensuring the continued focus on expanding charitable initiatives towards shaping a cohesive society."

Her Excellency Afra Al Basti stressed the importance of this project and the ongoing synergies with AMAF in augmenting DFWC’s resources to help it meet its increasing obligations towards women and children that are victims of violence and human trafficking. Women and children under DFWC’s care receive all their basic needs and services free of charge, including educational and health services.

Al Basti commended AMAF’s continued support for DFWC’s projects, and noted that the cooperation agreement reflects the UAE leadership’s efforts to enhance integration and solidarity among various entities with regard to better serving the community.

We accept Guest Posts

  All fields are mandatory
Your Name
Your Comments
 Max 250 characters - Word Count :
Image Verification
Change Image


View Special Features by Category.
Airlines & Airports
Art & Gallery
Banks & Financial sector
Car Industry
Dubai Government
Dubai Metro
Education & Institutions
Events & Occassions
Exhibition Center
Family Shows
Food & Beverages
Free Zones
Golf Clubs
Government Departments
Health & Fitness
History & Culture
Hospitals & Clinics
Hotels & Hospitality
Identity cards
Internet Services
Media & News
Online Food Service
Online Store
Other Emirates
Parks & Beaches
Precious Metals
Real Estate & Property
Religion & Culture
Resorts & Clubs
Shopping Malls
Special Centres, Groups & Communities
Sports & Events
Sports Bars
Things To Do
Trade Fair
Travel & Leisure
UAE Market News
VIP Services
Wedding Planners

Back to top

Hotels hotels Check out Hotels in Dubai
Shopping shopping A complete Mall & Store Guide
Dining dining Eating out at the coolest spots
Sightseeing sightseeing Things to see & do
DCG Recommends dcg recommends Best of the best in Entertainment
News Alerts
News Alerts
Stay ahead with dubai news
dcg mobile
dcg Mobile
With you wherever you go
rss feed
RSS Feeds
Get the latest
dubai blog
Dubai Blog
Your space, your voice
DCG at a glance