Abu Dhabi- The Best Destination for Planning a Holiday Trip
Abu Dhabi is a leading tourist destination in United Arab Emirates (UAE) that attracts a lot of visitors from different parts of the world. In fact, it is a treat for those who want to relax their mind with family and others. There are several things to do in Abu Dhabi allowing tourists to get more fun and adventure to a large extent. This is because it has beautiful beaches, variety of restaurants, theme parks, entertainment places, and so on.
However, it is necessary to plan important arrangements including hotel booking before planning a trip to the destination. Best Abu Dhabi hotels offer excellent amenities for tourists while making a tour with family and others. On the other hand, it is advisable to reserve them in advance before a month or 15 days for overcoming unwanted issues. Most hotels provide ways to spend a vacation in a sophisticated environment.
Interesting places to visit in Abu Dhabi
1. ZayaNurai Island
ZayaNurai Island located on the Arabian Gulf is one of the must-see places in Abu Dhabi. It is a beautiful private island that has clear waters and lush-vegetation. In fact, it is an ideal destination for enjoying water sports enabling tourists to relax their mind. The island is just a 60-minute drive from Downtown Dubai. In addition, it is a perfect place for boot-camp sessions enabling tourists to get more excitement.
2.Manarat Al Saadiyat
Manarat Al Saadiyat is one of the best places to visit in Abu Dhabi because it hosts cultural events and exhibitions. It is an excellent choice for art lovers enabling them to watch various art shows. Apart from that, the place provides methods to view movies with the latest technologies.
3. Emirates Park Zoo
Emirates Park Zoo is the right place for tourists to explore animals and their life enabling them to learn many things. It even features air-conditioned accommodation with balconies allowing tourists to The park is open all days in a week and tourists can buy a ticket at the entrance before planning a trip.
4. Qasr Al Hosn
Qasr Al Hosn is one of the oldest stone buildings in Abu Dhabi which stands as a historic landmark. It comprises of two major iconic buildings that attract visitors. The building even holds a watch tower which is the first permanent structure that overlooked the coastal trade routes. However, the building is now transformed into a museum in 2018 allowing tourists to know more about the history and development of the city in the 18th century.
5. Etihad towers
Etihad tower is a significant landmark in Abu Dhabi allowing tourists to get a luxury experience. It comprises of three residential towers which stand at 280 meters high. One can view islands and cityscape from 74th floor on 2nd tower. Visitors can perform swimming, shopping, and dining activities with groups or others. There are a number of nightlife options available for the tourists to enjoy a trip accordingly.
Travel tips to Abu Dhabi
1. Travellers should check the calendars of religious holidays before making a journey to the city. This is because most government agencies, restaurants, and cafes won’t offer any services to visitors.
2. Abu Dhabi doesn’t have a good public transport system and visitors can hire taxis and cars while planning a trip to the city.
3. Smoking and drinking alcohol in public places are strictly prohibited in the city. Therefore, it is advisable to avoid them for eliminating heavy fines and other problems.
4. Although Arabic is the official language of Abu Dhabi, many people understand English enabling visitors to buy things from shops with ease.
5. Visitors should follow the local customs and etiquettes before planning a trip to the city which gives ways to overcome any unwanted problems.
6. Travellers should wear the right type of clothes which don’t expose their body. Apart from that, they will help to get respect from local people while visiting the city.
7. There are several tour operators who offer variety of packages for travellers and they can select the best one which exactly suits their budgets.
8. Restaurants in Abu Dhabi are well-known for their unique dishes and visitors should check the timings before visiting them.
9. International tourists should keep a copy of important documents such as passport, Visa, driving license, and identify card while traveling to the city.
10. Dirham is the currency used in Abu Dhabi and visitors can exchange the same in exchange centres.
11. Abu Dhabi experiences a hot and warm climate throughout a year. Travellers can pack their clothes which exactly fit a season which can help to make the trip a memorable one.
12. Tourists who travel to the city for the first time should consider approaching a local tourist office for meeting essential needs. In addition, it enables travellers to schedule their trip accordingly.
13. Although the crime rates are very low in the city, tourists should take a few precautions for getting more safety.
14. Travellers can give 10 to 15 % tipping when they visit restaurants and hotels.
Where to stay in Abu Dhabi?
Tourists who want to make a fine trip to Abu Dhabi should consider booking hotels in advance. Abu Dhabi hotels allow tourists to spend their holidays in a comfortable environment. They provide different types of accommodation for tourists allowing them to witness more pleasure. At the same time, it is necessary to know about them in detail before planning a trip.
Visitors should choose a reputed hotel website for comparing the prices of hotels which help to schedule a trip at estimated budgets. It even lets visitors fix an itinerary enabling them to create better memories. At the same time, visitors should follow the rules and regulations properly while booking a hotel online. This will help a lot to prevent disputes and other problems considerably to get more satisfaction.
Most hotel websites offer high discounts on the packages allowing visitors to select hotels at the best prices to save more money.
|View Special Features by Category.|
|Airlines & Airports|
|Art & Gallery|
|Banks & Financial sector|
|Education & Institutions|
|Events & Occassions|
|Food & Beverages|
|Health & Fitness|
|History & Culture|
|Hospitals & Clinics|
|Hotels & Hospitality|
|Media & News|
|Online Food Service|
|Parks & Beaches|
|Real Estate & Property|
|Religion & Culture|
|Resorts & Clubs|
|Special Centres, Groups & Communities|
|Sports & Events|
|Things To Do|
|Travel & Leisure|
|UAE Market News|
FEATURES & ARTICLES
International Humanitarian City
Bayzat - Health Insurance in UAE
Middle East News